- For all the Church in the world, that we may come together, not in dispute over our differences, but in love and devotion to our Lord Jesus Christ.
- For all people of faith, and all those who seek meaning, that they may find Truth.
- For all deacons and ordered religious, all priests and ministers, all bishops and conference chairs, all Popes and Patriarchs, and for all men and women who are called to be shepherds, that they may lead their flocks in Christ's example.
- For all parishioners of N----- Church, and for the former congregation of F----- Church, that the values and love they have passed on to Chris and Laura may continue to guide them and those their lives touch.
- For Barack our president, D---- and E----- our governors, and all elected and appointed officials, that they may lead and serve their people with love, courage, and compassion.
- For peace in our world, and comfort in those regions suffering turmoil.
- For our men and women in uniform, both stateside and overseas, who serve justice, protect our freedoms, and keep our lives safe.
- For all those who wish to marry before the Lord, that their unions be blessed.
- For all those who work with the law, that they may act with justice and mercy, guided by the Law handed down Moses and realized by Christ.
- For all those who work with the written word, that their pens and their hearts may be guided by the Word made flesh.
- For all members of the H-----, Grow, O-----, and Nyberg families, that God's blessings on them and on all families may continue.
- For friendships, the families we choose, that we may strengthen one another in times of difficulty, and celebrate together in times of joy as we do today.
- For all who are sick or injured, whether physically, mentally, emotionally, or spiritually, that they may find strength in their suffering, comfort in this life, and eternal peace in the next.
- For all of our loved ones who have passed from this life, that we may celebrate with them in the next.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Image via WikipediaSo I had mentioned ages ago that I wanted to write the prayer intentions for my wedding. Well, I finally finished them and got them approved, so I thought you might want to take a look: